Thursday, November 22, 2018

Enjoy Your Blessings




Whether you happen to be the "Compleat Housewife" (I'm not, though I'm blessed with an epicurean husband), and regardless of whether you've prepared a feast for fifty or for few, I hope your day is not only filled with wonderful scents and scenarios, but with a chance to look at the bright side of life. Whether many or few, it's the blessings that add pep to your step. I hope you recall a few memories of good times that perk up your day for the better.

Happy Thanksgiving, wherever you are!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you had a wonderful day! I had a three hour nap...all that turkey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you know the reputation turkey has for inducing long naps...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...